Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sapphire Estate

November 18, 2016
Sapphire Estate was a beautiful venue nestled in a rural area of Sharon, Ma. There it overlooked a large lake and looked much like a bed and breakfast. Here is the link: Saphire Estate

The venue itself exuded romance, and the flowers themselves, well, they speak for themselves.  My bride had impeccable taste and allowed me to create a collection based on her color scheme. With November weddings, it is a fine line of a fall creation versus a winter creation. This I felt was a beautiful collection of roses and hydrangeas that had a sophisticated fall feel versus a classic fall style.

Lets talk about the fireplace mantle:  We had debated about putting a swag arrangement across the mantle with some tea light candles. But I think coming up with the mercury votive with clustered flowers really added some dimension along with all those pillar candles. I just had too much fun with those rose petals!






As you can see, absolutely gorgeous setting for an intimate ceremony. The petals you see in the aisle where actually silk petals purchased by the Bride. The venue did not allow for fresh petals, so we opted for the silk, Which worked out nicely. She had purchased so many that it actually wrapped around the back of the chairs.
 I do most of my own photography, and sometimes I get it right. This picture I found interesting with the brides bouquet placed in front of the stonework. 
  The Reception site was actually right in the same room with the ceremony site, the venue provided privacy curtains that could easily be removed after the ceremony. I imagine the chairs were then removed and the dance floor was open in front of the fireplace.

My bride wasn't sure she wanted to do the monograms, but then left it up to me to come up with an idea for them.  So here it is. I like doing low arrangements in front of the bride and groom so pictures can be taken but also it makes a statement.  Congratulations to my Bride and Groom, warmest wishes for your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment